This delightful, medium bodied 2014 Carr Santa Barbara County Pinot Noir pairs best with relaxation and a no-fuss meal. Whether you’re camping, tailgating, or simply barbecuing in the backyard, get the grill going to make these easy, light burgers while enjoying a glass of this members-only Pinot Noir.
- 20 oz. ground turkey
- ¼ c. sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- ¼ c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- ¼ c. pesto
- ¼ c. baby arugula
1. Pre-heat grill to high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey,sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper using your hands. Form into four equal-sized patties.
3. Grill the patties over high heat until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. During the last minute of cooking, top each patty with a slice of mozzarella and heat until melted and bubbly.
4. Place burgers on split buns and top with pesto and arugula to serve.
recipe adapted from The Lemon Bowl